Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two healthy cats at once

After a week of giving Freya (the cat) two different medications (a feat I somehow accomplished) she recovered from her illness. She did have a "set back" day in the middle of the med course, but regrouped and ended up recovering nicely. So for a change, I have two healthy cats at once. Let's hope it lasts.

The horses are doing well. Tomorrow night my instructor is coming, and we may saddle Sailor to see what she thinks of riding after being off for a year. Her groundwork manners are much improved, so maybe it will translate to being better behaved with a rider in the saddle.

My campaign for Town Council is moving into high gear. I have my brochure, and signs are ordered. This weekend we should start going door to door, the key to getting elected. I'll be working with our town supervisor, who won 2 years ago just by getting out and meeting people. I'm going to be very busy, but somehow I'll get through, as always. Here's the link to my campaign blog.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the cats are better - it isn't fun to give cats medicine - they don't appreciate it, do they! Good luck with your campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our former mayor, whose last campaign I worked on, keeps trying to get me to run for council here. I admire your ambition. Not sure I have the same.

    Medicating kitties is always fun....not. Once again, I admire your ambition.

    There, you are officially admired!!! *lol*

    ReplyDelete